The Nursing - Nursing Systems Administration courses at Illinois State University are offered online to allow working nurses the opportunity to complete their degree with a flexible schedule. Small class sizes in specialty courses allow specialized student attention and assistance with completion of capstone project in the last semester.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Theoretical Foundations Of Nursing And Health Care
- Epidemiology And Aggregate Based Health Promotion
- Scientific Inquiry And Research Design In Nursing And Health Care
- Organizational Experience
- Financial And Resource Management Of Health Systems
- Organizational Behavior In Health Care
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesNursing View 747 other Masters in Nursing in United States
- Submit evidence of satisfactory completion of statistics, nursing research, and physical assessment courses. You must have earned a C or better at the baccalaureate level.
- You must have a minimum grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale for the last 60 semester hours of undergraduate coursework. This includes courses in which you are currently enrolled.
- You must have a Bachelor of Science in Nursing Degree from an NLN-accredited program or from a program accredited by the commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
International17651 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17651 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National17651 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17651 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
In-State9676 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9676 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.