The Learning, Design, and Technology program of study at Pennsylvania State University applies skill and knowledge from the fields of the learning sciences, instructional design, computer technologies, and research methodologies to study educational designs and their effect on learning.
Graduates are employed as instructional designers by corporate, agency, and military training departments; entrepreneurial consulting companies; public school districts; museums, nature centers, and other informal learning settings; community college learning resource centers; and colleges and universities.
- Emerging Web Technologies and Learning
- Designing Constructivist Learning Environments
- Gaming 2 Learn
- Teaching and Learning Online in K-12 Settings
- Educational Technology Integration
- Video in the Classroom
- Integrating Mobile Technologies into Learning Environments
- Learning Design Studio
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEducation Design General Engineering & Technology View 533 other Masters in Design in United States
- Scores from the Graduate Record Examinations (GRE) (for master's or doctorate) or Miller Analogies Test (for master's), transcripts, letters of reference, application letter, and writing assignment are required for admission.
- Requests to waive the GRE requirement may be submitted by applicants for the M.Ed. who have successfully completed coursework for the Postbaccalaureate Certificate in Educational Technology Integration with a GPA greater than 3.5. However, GRE scores will be required to apply to the doctoral program.
International39248 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 39248 USD per year during 12 months.
National23082 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23082 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for University Park
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.