The Educational Research programme from University of Bristol will appeal to those who are interested in developing a career in educational research, as well as professionals working in education institutions or organisations that require research knowledge and skills.
This is an Economic and Social Research Council-recognised programme, and one of the research training pathways that make up the South West Doctoral Training Partnership.
We offer academic and personal development opportunities to equip you for the intellectual, social and personal challenges you will encounter during your career.
Our overarching goal is to enable our education graduates to display the following characteristics:
- equipped to demonstrate impact, excellence and distinctiveness in your chosen field;
- visionary, imaginative, innovative, reflective and creative;
- high ideals and values, including a strong sense of social justice;
- highly employable throughout the world;
- adaptable, with the potential to be a leader in work and in the community.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Core Skills in Educational Research
- Understanding Educational Research
- Philosophy and Research Design in the Social Sciences
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEducation Educational Research Teaching View 300 other Masters in Educational Research in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- An upper second-class honours degree (or equivalent qualification) in Education or Research. Non-traditional qualifications/routes will also be considered.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International21300 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21300 GBP per year during 12 months.
National9300 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9300 GBP per year during 12 months.
- UK: part-time (two years): £4,650
- UK: part-time (three years:): £3,100
Living costs for Bristol
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.