The Educational Research programme from University of Bristol will appeal to those who are interested in developing a career in educational research, as well as professionals working in education institutions or organisations that require research knowledge and skills. This is an Economic and Social Research Council-recognised programme, and one of the research training pathways that make up the South West Doctoral Training Partnership.
We offer academic and personal development opportunities to equip you for the intellectual, social and personal challenges you will encounter during your career.
Our overarching goal is to enable our education graduates to display the following characteristics:
- equipped to demonstrate impact, excellence and distinctiveness in your chosen field;
- visionary, imaginative, innovative, reflective and creative;
- high ideals and values, including a strong sense of social justice;
- highly employable throughout the world;
- adaptable, with the potential to be a leader in work and in the community.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Core Skills in Educational Research
- Understanding Educational Research
- Philosophy and Research Design in the Social Sciences
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- We welcome applications at any time of year. Early application is advised as places may fill quickly.
DisciplinesEducation Educational Research Teaching View 373 other Masters in Teaching in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A minimum of a UK undergraduate honours degree (upper second-class honours or international equivalent) and relevant professional experience, supported by two referees.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International20300 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 20300 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
National8900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8900 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
- UK: part-time (two years)£4,450
- Channel Islands/Isle of Man: full-time£8,900
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.