Exercise Physiology studies how the body's structures and functions alter during exercise.
Professionals use exercise physiology principles when training clients to maximize their physical potential.
At the end of the Kinesiology and Recreation - Exercise Physiology program at Illinois State University, students may choose between completing a thesis or independent study.
The Exercise Physiology sequence prepares students to continue on to the doctoral level or enter the field.
Potential career opportunities include:
- Research and development
- Self-employment in the fitness industry
- Advanced positions in health, fitness, and wellness settings
Exercise & Cardiorespiratory Function
Lab Techniques & Conditioning For Performance Enhancement
Lifecourse Exercise Physiology
Exercise And Body Composition
- Contemporary Curriculums In Physical Education
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Kinesiology View 280 other Masters in Kinesiology in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Illinois State University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- have earned a four-year bachelor's degree or its equivalent from a college or university that is accredited by the appropriate regional accrediting association, or do so within one academic year
- present unofficial transcripts from each college or university other than Illinois State at which graduate, undergraduate, or non-degree credit was earned.
- You must have a 3.0 on a 4.0 scale for either the last 60 hours of undergraduate coursework or any previous work in a master's program.
- Current resume, outlining your education and work history
- Statement of career goals
- Names and email addresses for three references
International27654 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 838 USD per credit during 12 months.
National27654 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 838 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State13332 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 404 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Normal
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.