The Education (Leadership and Policy) programme offered by the University of Bristol will help you develop the theoretical knowledge and skills to lead quality improvement and promote social justice within organisations. You will critically engage with ideas and practices related to leading and managing organisational change and educational effectiveness.
This programme is designed for professionals with, ideally, some experience in education as a teacher, administrator, university lecturer or early-years practitioner.
This pathway attracts a diverse cohort of professionals, who bring their unique perspectives and experience to our highly interactive teaching and learning environment. Graduates have gone on to become education ministers, advisers, school leaders and university-based researchers, and to lead training within business organisations.
We offer academic and personal development opportunities to equip you for the intellectual, social and personal challenges you will encounter during your career.
Our overarching goal is to enable our education graduates to display the following characteristics:
- equipped to demonstrate impact, excellence and distinctiveness in your chosen field;
- visionary, imaginative, innovative, reflective and creative;
- high ideals and values, including a strong sense of social justice;
- highly employable throughout the world;
- adaptable, with the potential to be a leader in work and in the community.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Quality and Improvement in Education
- Education Policy in a Global Context
- Leading & Managing Change
- Addressing Controversial Issues in Education
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEducation Management Studies Public Policy View 1550 other Masters in Management Studies in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- An upper second-class honours degree (or international equivalent) in Education or a related discipline. Non-traditional qualifications/routes will also be considered.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International21300 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21300 GBP per year during 12 months.
National9300 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9300 GBP per year during 12 months.
- UK: part-time 2/3 years - £4,650 / £3,100
Living costs for Bristol
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.