About this Degree
Students apply what they learn and serve as movement analysts in sports and workplaces. At the end of the program, they complete a thesis, independent study, or professional practice.
Depending on individual career aspirations, completion of the Kinesiology and Recreation - Biomechanics sequence prepares a student for future study at the doctoral level, for employment as a research assistant with a corporate entity, or to serve as a member of a workplace safety team.
The School of Kinesiology and Recreation's Biomechanics Lab at Illinois State University is equipped with instrumentation for the collection and analysis of force, muscle activity and video data.
Statistics in Applied Science and Technology
Quantitative Analysis Of Biomechanics
Advanced Biomechanics Of Human Movement
- Lifecourse Exercise Physiology
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBio & Biomedical Engineering Kinesiology View 365 other Masters in Bio & Biomedical Engineering in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Illinois State University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- have earned a four-year bachelor's degree or its equivalent from a college or university that is accredited by the appropriate regional accrediting association, or do so within one academic year
- present unofficial transcripts from each college or university other than Illinois State at which graduate, undergraduate, or non-degree credit was earned.
- have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale for either the last 60 hours of your undergraduate coursework or any previous work in a Master's program
- submit a current resume, outlining your education and work history (2 page maximum)
- submit a statement of career goals
- submit names and email addresses of three references for letters of recommendation within the online application
International27654 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 838 USD per credit during 12 months.
National27654 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 838 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State13332 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 404 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Normal
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.