About this Degree
Most students choosing this Information Systems - Systems Development sequence plan to pursue further studies in Information Systems or work as a programmer-analyst, systems developer, or project manager.
Based on your professional goals, you can choose to do a thesis, project, or take extra courses to complete the program.
Illinois State University is the only university in the state with information systems and computer science programs both accredited by the Computing Accreditation Commission of ABET.
Systems Analysis And Design
- Software Quality Assurance And Testing
- Object-Oriented System Development
- Topics In Information Systems
- Applied Data Mining
- Building Machine Learning Systems
- Practical Telecommunication Networking
- Advanced Topics In Information Systems
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Geographical Information Systems (GIS) Computer Sciences View 209 other Masters in Geographical Information Systems (GIS) in United States
- have earned a four-year bachelor's degree or its equivalent from a college or university that is accredited by the appropriate regional accrediting association, or do so within one academic year
- present unofficial transcripts from each college or university other than Illinois State at which graduate, undergraduate, or non-degree credit was earned.
- A student applying to this program must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale for either the last 60 hours of undergraduate coursework or any previous work in a master's program.
International30168 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 838 USD per credit during 12 months.
National30168 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 838 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State14544 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 404 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Normal
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.