About this Degree
The Information Systems - Network and Security Management sequence takes a detailed look into the issues involved in managing information security in organizations. It also covers modern technologies for the management and automation of networks.
Based on your professional goals, you can choose to do a thesis, project, or take extra courses to complete the program.
Illinois State University is the only university in the state with information systems and computer science programs both accredited by the Computing Accreditation Commission of ABET.
Systems Analysis And Design
Independent Research For The Master’s Thesis
Policy & Administration In Information Assurance & Security
Converged Network Architectures
Wireless And Mobile Network Security
Advanced Computer Networks
- Information Technology Project Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesIT Security Terrorism & Security Cyber Security View 339 other Masters in Cyber Security in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Illinois State University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- have earned a four-year bachelor's degree or its equivalent from a college or university that is accredited by the appropriate regional accrediting association, or do so within one academic year
- present unofficial transcripts from each college or university other than Illinois State at which graduate, undergraduate, or non-degree credit was earned.
- A student applying to this program must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale for either the last 60 hours of undergraduate coursework or any previous work in a master's program.
International15084 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 838 USD per credit during 24 months.
National15084 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 838 USD per credit during 24 months.
In-State7272 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 404 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Normal
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.