The Education (Learning, Technology and Society) programme offered by the University of Bristol is suitable for people with a variety of educational backgrounds and experiences, including teachers and lecturers, creative technologists and those who support informal learning settings such as museums and public spaces.
The pathway will provide you with a firm foundation for developing your career in teaching and facilitating learning in formal and informal settings, education leadership, research or learning technology. You will develop an in-depth understanding of sociotechnical change and a critical perspective on if and how digital technologies can support learning in a wide variety of settings. In addition, the pathway will prepare you to undertake further research in this rapidly developing field.
We offer academic and personal development opportunities to equip you for the intellectual, social and personal challenges you will encounter during your career.
Our overarching goal is to enable our education graduates to display the following characteristics:
- equipped to demonstrate impact, excellence and distinctiveness in your chosen field;
- visionary, imaginative, innovative, reflective and creative;
- high ideals and values, including a strong sense of social justice;
- highly employable throughout the world;
- adaptable, with the potential to be a leader in work and in the community.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Teaching and Learning with Technology
- Designing Technologies for Learning
- Education in a Time of Social and Technological Change
- Addressing Controversial Issues in Education
- Assessment in Schools
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Sociology General Engineering & Technology View 767 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A good UK undergraduate honours degree (or equivalent qualification) and normally some appropriate professional experience, which may include voluntary work or internships, as well as paid employment.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International20300 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20300 GBP per year during 12 months.
National8900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8900 GBP per year during 12 months.
- Channel Islands/Isle of Man: full-time - £8,900
Living costs for Bristol
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.