Ranked 25th among public part-time MBA programs by U.S. News & World Report, our cohort program allows you to get to know your classmates and expand your professional network. Attend classes in one of two convenient locations: the Terry Executive Education Center in the heart of Buckhead or the UGA Gwinnett campus just off I-85 in Lawrenceville.
We don’t offer courses that you tick off a checklist of requirements and then forget. At the University of Georgia, our Professional MBA gives you a rigorous but rewarding graduate experience that will accelerate your career. The quality of the PMBA has been recognized by our 25th among public programs ranking in U.S. News & World Report's 2019 Best Part-Time MBA Programs.
Business is science and art. To succeed, you need to know the numbers, build trusting relationships, and lead under pressure. That’s only the beginning. So, we find the most well-rounded students with at least two years of work experience flourish in the Georgia MBA program and beyond.
Do you need to balance work and life with your MBA?
- Our blended delivery model—a mix of evening or Saturday classroom sessions and online learning—works even with a full-time job.
- If you’re committed and disciplined, the Professional MBA in a program ranked 25 among public programs in U.S. News & World Report's 2019 Best Part-Time MBA Programs.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Economic Analysis for Business Leaders
- Organizational Behavior & Leadership
- Analytical Tools for Decision Making
- Financial Accounting and Reporting
- Managerial Finance
- Marketing Management
- 23 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration View 1166 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A clear understanding of our class profile.
- Two years work experience (post bachelor's degree) by the time classes begin
- Your resume detailing career growth
- Two professional recommendations (delivered online)
- Official transcripts from institution(s) where you earned your degree(s)
- TOEFL or IELTS scores (if you do not hold a U.S. degree)
- $100 nonrefundable application fee (paid online at time of application submission)
International37565 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 72000 USD for the full programme during 23 months.
National37565 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 72000 USD for the full programme during 23 months.
In-State29426 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 56400 USD for the full programme during 23 months.
Living costs for Athens
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.