In 2017, Forbes magazine ranked the Georgia MBA Program in the top 50 for return on investment. We offer a top quality education at an affordable price because we know that value and return matter, especially for international applicants.
We understand how daunting and confusing it can be to apply to a U.S. graduate program. We realize that you may have specific questions about our academic requirements and financial aid options, among other things. We hope the information on this page, and other pages of our site, provides you with the information you need.
We don’t offer courses that you tick off a checklist of requirements and then forget. At the University of Georgia, our Full-Time MBA - Business Administration gives you a rigorous but rewarding graduate experience that will mold you into a business leader. We planned every aspect of the program to train you for achieving your career goals. You will be challenged and enriched by your teammates and peers inside and outside the classroom.
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureTwo-Year Curriculum
- Our curriculum is flexible, market-driven, and intentionally organized to prepare you for your summer internship and the full-time job search. The first semester focuses on core classes.
- The 8 core courses are: Financial Accounting, Financial Management, Marketing Management, Economics for Business Leaders, Applied Business Statistics, Strategic Management, Operations Management, and Organizational Behavior. Additional required courses are Business Intelligence, Legal Environment of Business, and Strategy Execution & Career Success.
- 61 credits are required for graduation, with 1 credit for completing 50 hours of community service. Elective options can be used to fulfill concentration requirements, specialization interests, or to take courses outside of the Terry College. Up to 6 credits outside of the Terry College can apply toward your graduation requirements.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesBusiness Administration View 1051 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online application form
- A one-page résumé
- Two letters of recommendation
- Transcripts: Unofficial copies* of your transcripts from each institution attended for college credit
- Self-reported* GMAT or GRE scores** (We offer GMAT/GRE waivers to all U.S. military personnel.
- Self-reported* TOEFL or IELTS scores (for non-native English speakers)
- Essays (one required, one optional)
- $100 application fee (paid online at time of application submission; waived for U.S. military)
International32606 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16303 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National32606 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16303 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
In-State13578 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6789 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.