The goal of the master’s degree in Health Education at Pennsylvania State University is to educate professionals who help individuals, families, and their communities maximize and maintain healthy lifestyles. Health education specialists teach people about behaviors that promote health and wellness and are trained to collect and analyze data to identify community needs prior to planning, implementing, monitoring, and evaluating programs designed to encourage healthy lifestyles, policies, and environments.
Health educators may serve as resource to assist individuals, other health professionals, or the community, and may administer fiscal resources for health education programs.
The health education program is designed for working professionals and recent bachelor’s degree graduates to pursue the master’s program in health education part-time or full-time. The program is customizable, allowing students the flexibility to choose from a wide range electives within and outside the program to meet their career and professional goals.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Planning and Developing Health Education Programs
- Advanced Techniques in School and Community Health Education
- Educational Statistics and Measurements
- Introduction to Statistics in Educational Research
- Current Health Education Issues
- Multicultural Health Issues
- Educational Research Designs
- Research Techniques in Health Education
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, International
DisciplinesEducation Health Informatics View 125 other Masters in Health Informatics in United States
- A completed application form with application fee;
- Two copies of an official transcript from an accredited, college-level university;
- Supplementary application.
International37694 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 37694 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National37694 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 37694 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
In-State21960 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 21960 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.