The Arts Technology program at Illinois State University provides critical training and experiences that prepare graduates for careers in digital and interactive media production including: front-end web development; video production; sound design for live performance, broadcast, and multimedia; digital music composition and production; and emerging arts disciplines where basic knowledge of coding is required. Graduates work for employers of all types including small businesses, government agencies, and corporations; and some are self-employed entrepreneurs.
The program is appropriate for students who have training in the arts, experience working with digital and interactive communication tools, or computer science with experience in the arts and interactive media. Many students have established careers in related fields and wish to enhance their knowledge of new technical tools and creative processes.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Computer arts applications
- Software Design in the Arts I
- Programming Dynamic Media
- Computer Programming For Creatives
- Sound Design 2: Advanced Digital Audio
- Sequencing And Digital Audio
- Selected Topics In Arts Technology
- Portfolio Development In Arts Technology
- Design And Aesthetic Issues In Arts Technology
- Computer Performance Arts Studio
- Advanced Topics In Arts Technology
- Directed Projects In Arts Technology
- Professional Practice In Arts Technology
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesVisual Arts Computer Sciences View 526 other Masters in Visual Arts in United States
A student applying to a master's program must:
- have earned a four-year bachelor's degree or its equivalent from a college or university that is accredited by the appropriate regional accrediting association, or do so within one academic year
- present official transcripts from each college or university other than Illinois State at which graduate, undergraduate, or non-degree credit was earned.
International17651 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17651 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National17651 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17651 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
In-State9676 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9676 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.