Using our unique framework that emphasizes the theory and practice needed to strategically and holistically develop healthy, sustainable organizations, studying Learning, Leadership, and Organization Development from University of Georgia, you will gain a mastery of multiple areas, including:
- Adult learning and training
- Organization development and change leadership
- Group development and problem solving
- Talent management and development
- Career development and coaching
- Cutting-edge curriculum for professionals in adult learning/learning design, organization development, human resource development, and coaching
- Consistently ranked among the top online programs by U.S. News & World Report
- Honored by the Academy of Human Resource Development
- Offered fully online or at UGA-Gwinnett with a combination of virtual learning and face-to-face sessions
Geared toward mid-career professionals (with at least 3-5 years of experience) who want to further their studies and expand their career opportunities, our highly ranked two-year program offers flexible options for working professionals.
- Through coursework, a real-world-based project, and interactions with faculty and other students, you will learn to conduct evidence-based practices of learning and change to address pressing challenges.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
You will build skills and knowledge in coursework across five core areas:
- Framing of learning, leadership, and organization development (1 course)
- Personal mastery and research/evidence-based practice (2 courses)
- Adult learning (1 course)
- Theory and practice of organization development and change (2 courses)
- Design and development of interventions to develop people and organizations (five courses from options based on your experience and goals)
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Adult Education View 2143 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- All applicants must have a 3.0 GPA in an undergraduate or graduate degree
When you submit the Graduate School application online, required application materials are:
- Statement of Purpose clarifying the relevant background, interests, and goals
- 2 letters of recommendation
- Résumé or Curriculum vitae
- Transcripts — Submit unofficial transcript and send official transcripts after you are offered admission
- International students must submit TOEFL or IELTS scores
International25186 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12593 USD per semester during 24 months.
National25186 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12593 USD per semester during 24 months.
In-State8878 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4439 USD per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Athens
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.