Management and Leadership - Project Management from Purdue University Global lets you focus on strategic project management with an emphasis on planning, executing, and managing a project.
- General and Operations Managers
- Sales Managers
- Administrative Services Managers
- Management Analysts
- Strategic Project Selection and Initiation
- Project Planning and the Project Plan
- Project Execution With Monitoring and Control
- Project Closing, Ethics, and Professional Responsibilities
- Business Communications
- Strategic Human Resources Management
- Management Theories and Practices
- Leadership Theory and Practice
- Organizational Excellence and Change
- Strategic Financial Analysis
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
We offer multiple start dates to give you flexibility in your education, life, and work schedules.
- No Attendance
- Continuous support with feedback on request
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions), Online group works/assignments
DisciplinesLeadership View 345 other Masters in Leadership in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- To enroll in the Master of Science in Management and Leadership, you must possess a bachelor’s degree in the field of business from an accredited college or university or 45 credit hours of undergraduate coursework across the ACBSP's Common Professional Components (CPC).
- Applicants with an MBA can enroll in the program without a Peregrine assessment or an undergraduate degree in business.
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Proof of sufficient funds
- Submit applicable fees
- Visa requirements
- Proof of secondary completion
- English Language Requirements
- You will need to provide an official transcript that shows completion of the required degree from an accredited institution, though an unofficial copy may be provided during the application process.
International8972 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 485 USD per credit during 24 months.
National8972 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 485 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.