Enthusiastic lecturers and a supportive learning environment in small classes make Accounting and Finance at Winchester a stimulating and enjoyable experience. The course is designed to launch your career in the sector, and for those with existing professional experience and qualifications it provides opportunities to enhance and update your knowledge and skills.
The Accounting and Finance at The University of Winchester prepares you for employment in accountancy and finance within the private and public sectors. Course alumni pursue a wide range of careers including accounting and finance executives, financial advisers and planners, fund managers, investment analysts and stock brokers.
The programme prepares students for a wide range of careers in accountancy and finance within the private and public sectors. Job opportunities include accounting and finance executives, financial advisers and planners, fund managers, investment analysts and stock brokers.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Financial Accounting and Reporting
- Corporate Finance and Financial Strategy
- Academic Development and Research
- Contemporary Issues in Accounting and Finance
- Global Investments and Portfolio Management
- Strategic Management
- Business Consulting
- Management Control Systems
- Corporate Governance
- Investment Appraisal
- Advanced Financial Analysis
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesFinance Accounting View 719 other Masters in Finance in United Kingdom
- This course is open to people interested in pursuing a career in finance and accounting. Normally a first or second-class Honours degree is required.
- Candidates who have achieved full membership of a professional accountancy body (for example, ACCA, AIA, CIMA, CIPFA, ICAEW, ICAS or international equivalent) may be eligible for entry with advanced standing (fast-track route).
- Students on the fast-track route take fewer modules, alongside students on the full-time/part-time routes.
International13500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13500 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA8200 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8200 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
- EU/EEA part-time: £4,100
- International part-time: £6,750
We have a variety of scholarship and bursaries available to support you financially with the cost of your course.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.