This Master in Languages for Communication in International Enterprises and Organisations at the University of Modena and Reggio Emilia - UNIMORE examines how companies and organizations strategically manage their economic, financial, and legal structures, with cultural approaches, structural models, and communication techniques aimed at reflecting an international vision.
In 2007, a permanent committee was formed for the purpose of monitoring academic programmes to ensure that they reflect the needs of the job market. This committee is composed of several faculty professors and by representatives from business and professional organizations active in the area. The committee’s mandate is to promote the use of teaching methods which have been designed to develop the methodological and interpersonal competencies of second-cycle graduates with a view to encouraging active and synergetic collaboration with the economic production system.
This second-cycle degree is designed to develop advanced skills for communication with international companies and organizations. Based on the fact that economic, legal, and linguistic skills are all interconnected, the programme is aimed at producing graduates who possess the flexibility and advanced knowledge to interpret the geopolitical and economic transformations of different countries and geographic areas.
Internships allow students to apply their knowledge in the field and, in many cases, help them to develop their thesis and find subsequent employment with the company where the internship was performed. The programme produces graduates who can work autonomously in companies operating at an international level, and also for local, national, and international organizations involved in the development of international programmes and activities.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- (Digital) communication and human rights
- Comparative business Law
- Development Economics
- English specialised communication and translation
- Intercultural communication and language variation - English language
- International commercial law
- Internationalization strategies
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesInternational Relations Management Studies Languages View 9 other Masters in Languages in Italy
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Applicants are required:
- a) to have a university qualification (Bachelor degree) in the following areas: Modern language studies, Economics and marketing, Communication studies, International relations and political studies, Business administration, Tourism management
- b) to have adequate language skills in the two languages to be studied (chosen from English, French, German and Spanish)
- c) to have at least a B2 level of language competence in English regardless of the two chosen languages, as the course is taught entirely in English
- d) to have an academic background and training/professional experience pertinent to this specific type of course
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International660 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 660 EUR per year during 24 months.
min. €660 - max. €2,000
Living costs for Modena
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.