Finance - Financial Planning from Purdue University Global provides comprehensive training—including assignments, reports, presentations, and group projects—to prepare you with the knowledge and skills to find solutions to real-life financial situations. You will study how to:
- Use financial and other information to make and justify business decisions.
- Identify financial risk and create a plan to minimize exposure.
- Apply financial theory to facilitate overall guidance of an organization and improve day-to-day processes such as the interpretation of financial data.
- Comply with laws, regulations, and financial principles while developing and living by a personal code of ethics.
- Compose and report clear and accurate financial information to stakeholders.
- Financial Managers, Branch or Department
- Budget Analysts
- Credit Analysts
- Financial Analysts
- Personal Financial Advisors
- Personal Financial Planning
- Individual Insurance Planning
- Income Tax Planning and Strategies
- Estate Planning
- Corporate Finance
- Financial Markets
- Investment Management
- Retirement Planning
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
We offer multiple start dates to give you flexibility in your education, life, and work schedules.
- No Attendance
- Continuous support with feedback on request
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions), Online group works/assignments
DisciplinesBanking and Investment View 20 other Masters in Banking and Investment in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- To enroll in the Master of Science in Finance, you must possess a bachelor’s degree in the field of business from an accredited college or university or 45 credits of undergraduate coursework across the ACBSP's Common Professional Components (CPC) and foundational coursework in finance.
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Proof of sufficient funds
- Submit applicable fees
- Visa requirements
- Proof of secondary completion
- English Language Requirements
- A bachelor’s degree is required to enroll in a master’s degree or graduate certificate program, and a master’s degree is required to enroll in a doctoral or postgraduate certificate program.
- You will need to provide an official transcript that shows completion of the required degree from an accredited institution, though an unofficial copy may be provided during the application process.
International8972 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 485 USD per credit during 24 months.
National8972 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 485 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.