Business Administration from Purdue University Global curriculum has been developed by a select panel of global business professionals and features international business case studies as well as unique examples.
- General and Operations Managers
- Sales Managers
- Administrative Services Managers
- Management Analysts
- Business Analytics
- Economics for Global Decision Makers
- Managing the Value Chain
- Leadership Strategies for a Changing World
- Designing, Improving, and Implementing Processes
- Financial Management
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
We offer multiple start dates to give you flexibility in your education, life, and work schedules.
- No Attendance
- Continuous support with feedback on request
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions), Online group works/assignments
DisciplinesFinance Marketing Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 145 other Masters in Marketing in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Purdue University Global and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- A bachelor’s degree is required to enroll in a master’s degree program. You will need to provide an official transcript that shows completion of your bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution, though an unofficial copy may be provided during the application process.
- Proof of sufficient funds
- Submit applicable fees
- Visa requirements
- Proof of secondary completion
- English Language Requirements
- You will need to provide an official transcript that shows completion of the required degree from an accredited institution, though an unofficial copy may be provided during the application process.
Be at least 18 years old.
International7760 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 485 USD per credit during 30 months.
National7760 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 485 USD per credit during 30 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.