GEMBA offers a personalized focus on leadership development and introduces participants to an exceptional global network: a springboard for your career.
A launching pad for future career phases and an integrated preparation for senior management roles, GEMBA provides a highly personalized focus on leadership development, and introduces participants to a global network of exceptional managers, faculty, executives and thought-leaders.
This unique 18-month Global Executive Master of Business Administration degree from SDA Bocconi School of Management, spanning seven cities in four continents, will change the the way you think, network and do business in some of the world’s biggest markets and will give you a wider range of opportunities, contacts and experiences. The Rotman-SDA Bocconi GEMBA is offered in partnership with the Rotman School of Management at the University of Toronto in Canada.
The Rotman-SDA Bocconi GEMBA is for you if:
- You want to benefit from an inclusive outlook that bridges continents as you earn two credentials from top ranked Schools with connections worldwide.
- You want to experience a transformative program hosted in seven key business hubs, immerse yourself in local cultures, while building knowledge and skills for an ever-changing, interconnected world.
- You want to gain insights into sectors where our schools have special expertise, and compare perspectives in our home cities: Milano - Italy’s entrepreneurial, industrial and financial center - and Toronto - Canada’s multicultural financial capital and innovation hub.
- You want to develop a highly personalized focus on leadership challenges and enter a global network of exceptional managers, executives and thought-leaders.
Companies are an integral part of the Global EMBA, as sponsors, partners, and educators. The companies that participate in SDA Bocconi’s educational activities share with the school the vision of continuous learning, which starts in the classroom and is firmly based in the real world. For this reason, companies are constantly present throughout the program.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Economics: Microeconomics
- Quantitative Reasoning for Management
- Leading People in Organizations
- Leadership Development Practicum
- Finance: Corporate Finance
- Accounting: International Accounting
- Leveraging Diverse Teams
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Intelligence & Analytics Executive MBA Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 5 other Masters in Executive MBA in Italy
- Bachelor Degree (in any discipline)
- 5+ years of full-time work experience
- 2+ years of mid-to senior management experience (people, project or budget experience)
- Proficiency in English
- Current Full-Time employment
- Strong motivation
- Good leadership and interpersonal skills
International66666 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 100000 USD for the full programme during 18 months.
EU/EEA37258 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 55888 USD for the full programme during 18 months.
The total fee is USD 100,000 to be paid in five installments
Living costs for Milano
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.