The new GEMBA - Global Executive MBA from SDA Bocconi School of Management is a modular program that combines the expertise and perspectives of a leading European and a leading North American business school in a transformative journey hosted in international business hubs.
A launching pad for future career phases and an integrated preparation for senior management roles, GEMBA - Global Executive MBA from SDA Bocconi School of Management provides a highly personalized focus on leadership development, and introduces students to a global network of exceptional managers, faculty, executives and thought-leaders.
The Rotman-SDA Bocconi GEMBA is for you if:
- You want to benefit from an inclusive outlook that bridges continents as you earn two credentials from top ranked Schools with connections worldwide.
- You want to experience a transformative program hosted in seven key business hubs, immerse yourself in local cultures, while building knowledge and skills for an ever-changing, interconnected world.
- You want to gain insights into sectors where our schools have special expertise, and compare perspectives in our home cities: Milano - Italy’s entrepreneurial, industrial and financial center - and Toronto - Canada’s multicultural financial capital and innovation hub.
- You want to develop a highly personalized focus on leadership challenges and enter a global network of exceptional managers, executives and thought-leaders.
Companies are an integral part of the Global EMBA, as sponsors, partners, and educators. The companies that participate in SDA Bocconi’s educational activities share with the school the vision of continuous learning, which starts in the classroom and is firmly based in the real world. For this reason, companies are constantly present throughout the program.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Economics: Microeconomics
- Quantitative REasoning for Management
- Leading People in Organizations
- Team Management
- Leadership Development Practicum
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Intelligence & Analytics Executive MBA Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 28 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in Italy
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Bachelor Degree (in any discipline)
- 5+ years of full-time work experience
- 2+ years of mid-to senior management experience (people, project or budget experience)
- Proficiency in English
- Current Full-Time employment
- Strong motivation
- Good leadership and interpersonal skills
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International66666 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 100000 USD for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
EU/EEA66666 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 100000 USD for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
The total fee is USD 100,000 to be paid in five installments
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.