In today's globally competitive environment, it is essential to build organisational capability by creating a climate and culture conducive to innovation and advancement.
The Master of Business Administration International course offered at Edith Cowan University provides students with the ability to respond to challenging situations in complex and modern organisations.
It also builds and further develops problem-solving skills, and effective interpersonal and relationship management skills.
Course Learning Outcomes
- Apply critical thinking and technical skills to solve authentic business problems.
- Demonstrate effective communication and teamwork skills appropriate to cultural contexts.
- Demonstrate mastery of a global body of discipline knowledge and practice, including knowledge of research principles and methods.
- Independently initiate, plan and execute a substantial project to meet agreed deliverables.
- Justify decisions and judgements that address a complex business issue considering the ethical and social consequences.
The course prepares graduates for employment and career progression across various disciplines, including, but not limited to; entrepreneurship and innovation, environmental management, finance, healthcare, human resources, information systems, international business, occupational health and safety, marketing, project management, and supply chain and logistics management.
Possible future job titles
Manager, Managing Director, Chief Information Officer, Analyst, Environmental Manager, Finance and Banking Manager, Government, Healthcare Manager, Human Resources Manager, IT Manager
- Managing People and Organisations
- Marketing Leadership
- Business in a Global Context
- Financing of International Trade
- Effective Workplace Participation
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
We recommend you apply as soon as you can. It's best to receive an offer as early as possible so you can prepare for orientation and semester start.
DisciplinesInternational Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 122 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS code: 079116B
- The following course-specific admission requirements are mandatory and must be satisfied by all applicants. These requirements are in addition to or supersede the minimum requirements outlined within the Academic admission requirements band section below.
- All applicants are required to meet the published entry requirements.
- Successful applicants with a Graduate Certificate qualification or higher in Business/Commerce may seek reduced course duration by applying for recognition of prior learning.
- One or more of the specialisations in this course has admission requirements. Refer to the specialisation for more information.
International32350 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32350 AUD per year during 24 months.
National25800 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25800 AUD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Joondalup
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.