The Master of Business Administration from SDA Bocconi School of Management is a postgraduate and post-experience degree in general management, with a wide scope for specialization, guaranteed by the fact that electives are clustered in 4+1 concentrations among which students have to take choices.
MBA is demanding, sometimes stressful, but it is also sustainable, allowing a proper balance between career aspirations and personal life, as well as fostering awareness of the importance of what's beyond the boundary of firms. Lunch & Learn (L&L) Talks, Leadership Series Seminars and extra-curricular activities offer ample opportunities for life-long networking and friendship.
Who is it for?
- For around 100 students from 30+ countries and diverse backgrounds, willing to invest in high-return management education, concentrated in as short a time as possible, to effectively tackle market's challenges.
- For professionals ready to make the famed 'triple jump' in their career - change either in industry sector, function or country, industry and function, or for those who want to go one step further towards a full-fledged career in general management.
- For highly-motivated goal-achievers, looking for a transformational learning experience to become drivers of organizational change.
The MBA changes your career and your life.
An MBA is a radical experience after which your professional prospects, even personal ones, will no longer be the same. We are aware of this and it’s why we have designed a Career Services division that wants to be a valuable support for students who aim to achieve high career goals and for companies looking for highly talented individuals.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureThe SDA Bocconi MBA's integrated curriculum:
- Is based on real- world management knowledge,
- Draws directly on our faculty's current research work, as well as on influential leaders' experience, to provide real-world learning opportunities
- Blends the analytical and social dimensions of managerial issues and takes a careful look on at the production of ethical and sustainable value
- Takes place in a unique learning environment: theoretical and practical, diverse, teamwork-oriented, open to the world, and fostering interpersonal communication.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 34 other Masters in Finance in Italy
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
The selection process is based on a variety of soft factors and how they match with our MBA: skills, talents, enthusiasm, motivation, ability to contribute, as well as motivation to grow as a manager and a person.
Of course, applicants must also score well on the formal admissions requirements including previous university study, test scores and work experience.
- Degree Certificate, Transcripts
- Application Form
- Video pre-interview
- Professional Experience, Detailed CV
- Proficiency in English
- GMAT or GRE
- Two Letters of Reference
- Application from Sponsor Companies
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International59000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 59000 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA59000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 59000 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
The tuition waivers / scholarships are usually awarded before the start of the program. A special commission decides the number and the criteria for the assignment of total or partial tuition waivers. The decision is final and is notified to the beneficiaries according to the dates indicated in each “notice of competition” and not later than the beginning of the program.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.