This Master of Business Administration program from SDA Bocconi School of Management is a 1-year MBA, designed to flexibly meet the needs of students, with personal care and global exposure.
A program which goes beyond conventional managerial knowledge, and connects students with top-notch, inspirational leaders and iconic brands: from Google to Starbucks, from Prada to Illy. A program which offers students new perspective and ample opportunities through a bunch of Special Seminars, Leadership Series and Extra-curricular and Club Activities.
Who is it for?
- For around 100 students from 30+ countries and diverse backgrounds, willing to invest in high-return management education, concentrated in as short a time as possible, to effectively tackle market's challenges.
- For professionals ready to make the famed 'triple jump' in their career - change either in industry sector, function or country, industry and function, or for those who want to go one step further towards a full-fledged career in general management.
- For highly-motivated goal-achievers, looking for a transformational learning experience to become drivers of organizational change.
An MBA is a radical experience after which your professional prospects, even personal ones, will no longer be the same. We are aware of this and it’s why we have designed a Career Services division that wants to be a valuable support for students who aim to achieve high career goals and for companies looking for highly talented individuals.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Project Management
- Business Games
- New Media Case
- Corporate Citizenship
- Organizing Platforms
- The Global Network for Advanced Management (GNAM) Week: Discovering Italian Excellence
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 37 other Masters in Business Administration in Italy
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Degree Certificate, Transcripts
- Application Form
- Video pre-interview
- Professional Experience, Detailed CV
- Proficiency in English
- GMAT or GRE
- Two Letters of Reference
- Application from Sponsor Companies
International59000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 59000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA59000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 59000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
The total fee is € 59.000 to be paid in four installments
Living costs for Milano
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.