This Master of Business Administration program from SDA Bocconi School of Management is a 1-year MBA, designed to flexibly meet the needs of students, with personal care and global exposure.
A program which goes beyond conventional managerial knowledge, and connects students with top-notch, inspirational leaders and iconic brands: from Google to Starbucks, from Prada to Illy. A program which offers students new perspective and ample opportunities through a bunch of Special Seminars, Leadership Series and Extra-curricular and Club Activities.
Who is it for?
- For around 100 students from 30+ countries and diverse backgrounds, willing to invest in high-return management education, concentrated in as short a time as possible, to effectively tackle market's challenges.
- For professionals ready to make the famed 'triple jump' in their career - change either in industry sector, function or country, industry and function, or for those who want to go one step further towards a full-fledged career in general management.
- For highly-motivated goal-achievers, looking for a transformational learning experience to become drivers of organizational change.
An MBA is a radical experience after which your professional prospects, even personal ones, will no longer be the same. We are aware of this and it’s why we have designed a Career Services division that wants to be a valuable support for students who aim to achieve high career goals and for companies looking for highly talented individuals.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
The SDA Bocconi MBA's integrated curriculum:
- Is based on real- world management knowledge,
- Draws directly on our faculty's current research work, as well as on influential leaders' experience, to provide real-world learning opportunities
- Blends the analytical and social dimensions of managerial issues and takes a careful look on at the production of ethical and sustainable value
- Takes place in a unique learning environment: theoretical and practical, diverse, teamwork-oriented, open to the world, and fostering interpersonal communication.
Special Seminars, Leadership Series Seminars and Extra-Curricular Activities - an actual "Program beyond the Program" which offers students new perspective and ample opportunities for life-long networking and friendship.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Apply before July 2022
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 39 other Masters in Business Administration in Italy
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
The selection process is based on a variety of soft factors and how they match with our MBA: skills, talents, enthusiasm, motivation, ability to contribute, as well as motivation to grow as a manager and a person.
Of course, applicants must also score well on the formal admissions requirements including previous university study, test scores and work experience.
- Degree Certificate, Transcripts
- Application Form
- Video pre-interview
- Professional Experience, Detailed CV
- Proficiency in English
- GMAT or GRE
- Two Letters of Reference
- Application from Sponsor Companies
Make sure you meet all requirements.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International62000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 62000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
National62000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 62000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
The total fee is € 62.000 to be paid in four installments
Living costs for Milano
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
The tuition waivers / scholarships are usually awarded before the start of the program. A special commission decides the number and the criteria for the assignment of total or partial tuition waivers. The decision is final and is notified to the beneficiaries according to the dates indicated in each “notice of competition” and not later than the beginning of the program.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.