The purpose of the Agricultural and Extension Education M.S. degree program at Pennsylvania State University is to prepare students through experience and course work in research methods, data analysis, and research reporting to enhance their professional qualifications and career advancement. The program is designed for individuals who are primarily interested in conducting, interpreting, or communicating research for educational work or advanced graduate (i.e. doctoral) study.
Graduates can go on to become: agricultural educators at the post-secondary level; Cooperative Extension educators or related professionals; and professionals in the public, private, or non-profit sectors focused on education, training, or human capacity development.
- Foundations of Agricultural and Extension Education
- Scientific Method in the Study of Agricultural and Extension Education
- Basic Applied Data Analysis in Agricultural and Extension Education
- Administration and Supervision of Agricultural and Extension Education
- Contemporary Research in Agricultural and Extension Education
- Youth Leadership Development in the Agricultural and Life Sciences
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEducation Agribusiness Agriculture View 51 other Masters in Agribusiness in United States
- A grade point average of at least 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale)
- Students must submit scores from the Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) or Graduate Record Examination (GRE).
- All international applicants must take and submit scores for the TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) or the IELTS
- All applicants must submit a letter of application, two or three pages in length, describing their professional experience, education, career goals, and reasons for pursuing the degree.
- Applicants must ensure that three recommendation and evaluation forms from individuals knowledgeable about the applicant are forwarded to the department.
International40812 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 40812 USD per year during 12 months.
National24586 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24586 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for University Park
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.