Prepare to register and practise as a physiotherapist.
Physiotherapists work with people through the lifespan to develop, maintain and restore movement and functional ability.
Physiotherapists work in a variety of settings across both public health and private practice. They remain in demand across the health sector and this outlook is projected to continue. Physiotherapists can also work in managerial and research positions, and opportunities exist to become self-employed in private practice or to work part-time.
Potential employers include:
- community health centres
- aged care facilities
- mental health services
- rehabilitation centres
- sports clinics and fitness centres
- government departments
- schools and universities.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Musculoskeletal Practice
- Performance of Movement and Function
- Cardiorespiratory Practice
- Physiotherapy Clinical Practice
- Interprofessional Practice
- Neurological Rehabilitation
- Complex Case and Advanced Practice
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Physiotherapy Health Sciences View 33 other Masters in Physiotherapy in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS code: 079421D
Hold a Bachelor degree or equivalent qualification and have achieved a Grade Point Average of 5.0 or above and must demonstrate they have successfully completed the following:
- the equivalent of 9 units of study focusing on human physiology, including one dedicated topic of exercise physiology; and
- the equivalent of 9 units of human anatomy, including one dedicated topic of human musculoskeletal and neurological anatomy; and
- the equivalent of 4.5 units of study focusing on an understanding of the human and social environment and social perspectives in health such as psychology and sociology; and
- the equivalent of 4.5 units of study in research methods and/or evidence-based practice.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International45500 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 45500 AUD per year during 24 months.
National33565 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33565 AUD per year during 24 months.
- $8,021 (Commonwealth supported)
Living costs for Adelaide
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.