The aim is to train professionals with a comprehensive understanding of all areas related to political marketing, to ensure they possess skills to respond to multiple tasks addressed in companies that operate in these market areas.
The Master’s in Political Marketing, Consultancy and Communication from University of Santiago de Compostela provides students with an advanced global vision that allows them to carry out their career in a variety of public and private organisations and institutions. In this sense, the vocational integration of students covers political parties, public institutions, businesses, non-governmental organisations, private political consultancy or communication companies.
- Advanced Theory and Methodology of Political Marketing and Communication
- Political Marketing, Consultancy and Communication Techniques and Instruments
- Institutional and Government Marketing and Communication
- Political-electoral Consultancy, Marketing and Communication
- Political Consultancy
- External Internships and Master’s Final Project
- 12 months
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCommunication Studies Marketing Political Science View 34 other Masters in Political Science in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Santiago de Compostela and/or in Spain, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- You must have an official graduate degree.
- You must have an official Spanish university degree –graduate, architect, engineer, engineer or technician, architect or technician, undergraduate or any other equivalent official degree–.
- You must have a degree issued by a higher education institution of another State in the European Higher Education Area that allows access to master's degree courses in that country.
- Those who hold a degree issued by a higher education institution in a country outside the European Higher Education Area can access postgraduate studies if they meet any of the following requirements:
- They have a degree issued by a foreign university that is validated or declared a Spanish degree that allows access to postgraduate studies.
- They have a degree issued by a foreign university, outside the European Higher Education Area
International3700 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3700 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA1300 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1300 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Santiago de Compostela
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.