This master’s has 60 credits, and has the following objectives:
- To develop an inter-university programme in which the three Galician universities are involved at the same level, generating quality teaching through the mobility of teachers and students.
- To provide students with a comprehensive education, preparing high-level professionals in the field of socio-labour auditing, labour direction and management of human resources in the company.
It is an interuniversity master's degree with the universities of A Coruña and Vigo.
Skills and competences
- Specialisation in Socio-labour Management: To acquire all the knowledge required to manage the labour and social security relations as well as those related to national and international taxation of public and private companies and organisations.
- Specialisation in Human Resources: To acquire knowledge for optimum labour organisation of categories of staff in public and private companies and organisations.
- Specialisation in Company Labour Management: To advise SMEs in the socio-labour field and manage cross-border and transnational labour relations, so frequent in the field of development of the Master’s .
Taking into consideration these competencies, the professional opportunities of the master’s are oriented towards management or executive positions within human resources departments, in large companies and SMEs, in the public or private sector.
Beyond that, it also trains specialists in socio-labour advisory or external HR consultants.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Specialisation in Socio-labour Management
- Specialisation in Human Resources
- Specialisation in Company Labour Management
- External Internships and Master's Final Project
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Human Resource Management View 8 other Masters in Human Resource Management in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Graduates in the area of Social and Legal Sciences, with preference to the following qualifications:
- Labour Relations and Human Resources
- Labour Relations
- Employment Consultancy
- Labour Sciences
International3700 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3700 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA1300 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1300 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.