The Theoretical Chemistry and Computational Modelling program from University of Santiago de Compostela has, among others, the following aims:
For students to be able to apply concepts, principles and theories related to theoretical chemistry and computational modelling. Expand and acquire knowledge of the basic methods of Quantum Chemistry, being able to critically evaluate their applicability. To acquire a global vision of the different applications of Theoretical Chemistry and Modelling in the fields of Chemistry, Biochemistry, Materials Science, Astrophysics and Catalysis.
This is a coordinated university master's degree between the following universities: Santiago de Compostela, Barcelona, Cantabria, Extremadura, Balearic Islands, Jaume I of Castellon, Murcia, Oviedo, Basque Country/Euskal Herriko Unibertsitatea, Salamanca, Valencia, Valladolid and Vigo, with the overall coordination of the Autonomous University of Madrid.
- Elective courses
- Advanced Aspects
- Advanced Modelling and Application
- Master's Final Project
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesChemistry Computer Sciences Biochemistry View 41 other Masters in Computer Sciences in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- You must have an official graduate degree.
- You must have an official Spanish university degree –graduate, architect, engineer, engineer or technician, architect or technician, undergraduate or any other equivalent official degree–.
- You must have a degree issued by a higher education institution of another State in the European Higher Education Area that allows access to master's degree courses in that country.
- Those who hold a degree issued by a higher education institution in a country outside the European Higher Education Area can access postgraduate studies if they meet any of the following requirements:
- They have a degree issued by a foreign university that is validated or declared a Spanish degree that allows access to postgraduate studies.
- They have a degree issued by a foreign university, outside the European Higher Education Area
International5200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5200 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA1900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1900 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Santiago de Compostela
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.