The master's degree aims to provide a critical training, theoretical and applied, for admission to doctoral programs or for the exercise of the chemist profession in laboratories, production systems and private and institutional systems of R&D which require the domain of the Organic Chemistry.
The Master's degree in Organic Chemistry from University of Santiago de Compostela is aimed at expanding the academic and technical training of students so as to enable them to initiate a research and / or professional career which requires a specialization in Organic Chemistry.
Graduates will be professionals capable of competing in such dynamic areas as industry, chemical, pharmaceutical, biomedical, production of new materials, the agro food, and the phytosanitary area and in the field of renewable energies, as well as research in different fields directly related to this specialty.
The scientific or professional orientation is guaranteed by the possibility that students to carry out training in research groups in universities or public bodies associated with the master's or associated companies. It is noteworthy that there are a number of companies that have signed agreements with the respective consortium universities to admit master's degree students for internships.
- Advanced organic synthesis. Reaction mechanisms.
- Structural organic chemistry
- Computational Chemistry
- Biological Organic Chemistry
- Synthetic Applications of Organometallic Compounds
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesChemistry Molecular Sciences Biochemistry View 15 other Masters in Chemistry in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- You must have an official graduate degree.
- You must have an official Spanish university degree –graduate, architect, engineer, engineer or technician, architect or technician, undergraduate or any other equivalent official degree–.
- You must have a degree issued by a higher education institution of another State in the European Higher Education Area that allows access to master's degree courses in that country.
- Those who hold a degree issued by a higher education institution in a country outside the European Higher Education Area can access postgraduate studies if they meet any of the following requirements:
- They have a degree issued by a foreign university that is validated or declared a Spanish degree that allows access to postgraduate studies.
- They have a degree issued by a foreign university, outside the European Higher Education Area
International1089 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1089 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA835 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 835 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Santiago de Compostela
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.