Psychology - Applied Behavior Analysis from Purdue University Global emphasizes practical application, so that you gain the tangible skills necessary to make a difference helping others, empowering people, and driving change. The master’s in psychology online program is designed to help you:
- Social and Community Service Managers
- Social and Human Service Assistants
- Ethics for Behavior Analysts
- Principles of Applied Behavior Analysis
- Concepts of Measurement and Experimental Designs
- Assessment in Applied Behavior Analysis
- Implementing Procedures for Behavior Change
- Clinical Applications, Supervision, and Management
- Professional Psychology
- Testing, Measurement, and Assessment
- Applied Statistics for Psychology
- Advanced Research Methods
- Life Span Development
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
We offer multiple start dates to give you flexibility in your education, life, and work schedules.
- No Attendance
- Continuous support with feedback on request
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions), Online group works/assignments
DisciplinesPsychology Philosophy & Ethics Clinical Psychology View 72 other Masters in Clinical Psychology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A bachelor’s degree is required to enroll in a master’s degree program.
- You will need to provide an official transcript that shows completion of your bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution, though an unofficial copy may be provided during the application process.
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Proof of sufficient funds
- Submit applicable fees
- Visa requirements
- Proof of secondary completion
- English Language Requirements
International8400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 420 USD per credit during 24 months.
National8400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 420 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.