Learn from staff known worldwide for their research and expertise. The International Relations programme offered at the Victoria University of Wellington has close connections with internationally-focused government agencies in Wellington, and prestigious institutions around the world. These contacts give you the opportunity to learn from visiting researchers, politicians and policy makers and to build your own networks.
The programme attracts working professionals and graduates from around the world, giving you the chance to network with and learn from peers who bring a range of international perspectives.
- International Relations
- Approaches to International Relations
- International Politics of the Environment
- International Relations of East Asia
- International Relations Theory: World Order and its Critics
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesInternational Relations International Law International Business View 25 other Masters in International Business in New Zealand
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Appropriate Bachelor's degree or extensive practical, professional or scholarly experience.
International35487 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35487 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National9300 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9300 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
- Estimated international fees : NZ$49,071 for the full programme
- Estimated domestic fees: About NZ$12,861 for the full programme
Living costs for Wellington
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.