Course Learning Outcomes
- Studying Master of Engineering degree offered at Edith Cowan University program you will critically reflect on existing theoretical knowledge in engineering and analyse recent developments in engineering practice, including sustainability issues, from a local and global perspective.
- Demonstrate comprehensive theoretical and technical knowledge in the engineering discipline, with advanced knowledge in one specialisation.
- Demonstrate knowledge of research principles and methods applicable to engineering through the review and analysis of existing research for the purposes of a research based project.
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively and work collaboratively in team settings in a professional engineering context.
- Demonstrate the ability to evaluate complex ideas and concepts at an abstract level and generate creative and innovative design solutions in specific engineering contexts.
- Demonstrate the levels of technology, information and English literacy and numeric proficiency required for professional practice in engineering.
- Incorporate cross-cultural awareness and indigenous cultural competence as applicable in professional engineering practice.
- Plan and conduct a research-based project in the engineering discipline and effectively communicate the findings orally and in written form to a specialist and non-specialist audience.
Work Experience requirement
Students are required to complete (or have previously completed) a 12-week practicum under the supervision of an engineer in a relevant industry environment.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Engineering Innovation and Ethics
- Engineering Practicum
- Master of Engineering Project
- Unit from Specialisation
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology View 212 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS code: 067370J
- All applicants are required to have completed a Bachelor degree in engineering or engineering technology, with equivalents considered. Alternatively applicants can have completed the Bachelor of Engineering Science, with equivalents considered.
International32250 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32250 AUD per year during 24 months.
National7950 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7950 AUD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Joondalup
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.