The secret for success in the management of the food & beverage industries lies in the selection and combination of the best ingredients: solid theoretical knowledge and practical skills, vision, motivation and dedication, the ability to seize opportunities and to bring together people, cultures, and traditions.
The MFB - Management in Food and Beverage from SDA Bocconi School of Management is the Master for you if:
- You aspire to take up a managerial role in the intriguing field of food & beverage and related industries
- You want to discover how to be successful in the restaurant and hotel business
- You want the opportunity to interact with international leaders in this sector
- You need to be more specialized in order to progress in your career
- You are ready for the challenge of a specialized and intense business program
Career Advising is a dynamic way to support your professional success as an MFB candidate. By providing you with counseling and dedicated services to achieve your post-Master career pursuit, Career Advising operates as a link between you and the recruiting needs of the international job market of the food and beverage industries.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
The MFB requires a full-time commitment. Class sessions, case study discussions, and assignments in small teams in and out of class are integrated with simulations, role-playing exercises, and business games. You will also have presentations, Q&A sessions, and business case sessions with experienced faculty members, recognized professional faculty, and qualified business guest speakers.
- Core and managerial courses
- F&B Focuses: Products, Retail and Hospitality
- Deep-delving seminars
- Study Tour
- Field projects
- and much more…
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 13 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Agribusiness Food Sciences View 13 other Masters in Food Sciences in Italy
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A university degree in any discipline.
- Two years professional experience with an international profile.
- Fluency in English. If your mother tongue is not English you are required to submit a TOEFL, IELTS, PTE Academic or CPE result
- Italian language instruction. Although the program is conducted mostly in English, if you are not fluent in Italian it is highly recommended that you take the Italian course for beginners during the program.
- SDA test. Details on the SDA test will be communicated by Admissions Service once the pre-selection is complete.
- An interview with the program director either in Milano at SDA Bocconi, or remotely by phone or Skype.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International31000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 31000 EUR per year and a duration of 13 months.
EU/EEA31000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 31000 EUR per year and a duration of 13 months.
The total fee is € 31,000 to be paid in four installments
- Each year, SDA Bocconi offers a number of scholarships and tuition waivers.
- Scholarships & tuition waivers are awarded on the basis of merit to candidates with an outstanding profile. Admission to the program is independent of the awarding of any scholarship or tuition waiver.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.