The MAFED - Fashion, Experience and Design Management from SDA Bocconi School of Management is an intensive 1-year full-time program that is taught entirely in English and attracts students from all over the world.
The MAFED - Fashion, Experience and Design Management from SDA Bocconi School of Management provides you with the most solid management skills to work in highly creative industries, where the value of an unlimited imagination needs to be combined with analytical capabilities, consistent strategies, and carefully targeted marketing initiatives.
- You want a managerial role in a fashion, luxury, or design company.
- You want to work in companies that create unique customer experiences.
- You want to come into contact with the industrial world, where things happen.
- You want to prepare for all this in Milan, an international and challenging environment, and the symbol of Italian Style worldwide.
The MAFED cares about your professional future and wants to support you also in preparing your career development with the Career Management Program (CARM), a dynamic meeting point for cultures and opportunities that offers you advice and dedicated services.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
MAFED requires a full-time commitment.
- General Management
- Applied Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods Fashion Design View 19 other Masters in Fashion Design in Italy
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A university degree in any discipline.
- Two years professional experience with an international profile.
- Fluency in English. If your mother tongue is not English you are required to submit a TOEFL, IELTS, PTE or CPE result.
- Italian language instruction. Although the program is conducted mostly in English, if you are not fluent in Italian it is highly recommended that you take the Italian course for beginners during the program.
- SDA test and MAFED essay.
- Candidates may be required to have an interview with the program director either in Milan at SDA Bocconi or remotely (by phone or over the internet).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International34000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 34000 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA34000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 34000 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
The total fee is € 34,000 to be paid in four installments
- Each year multiple scholarships and tuition waivers are available for outstanding candidates, thanks to the ongoing support of companies, other organizations, as well as our alumni and current students.
- For MAFED 2020 SDA Bocconi made available 2 partial merit-based tuition waiver of up to €14,000.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.