At Work and Organisational Psychology from Maastricht University you’ll study how people behave in organisations and why they behave the way they do. The programme combines theoretical knowledge about organisational psychology with practical applications that can be implemented in organisations.
Students at Work and Organisational Psychology from Maastricht University will practice skills such as:
- needs analysis
- goal setting
- intervention design
- Work Psychology
- Human Resources
- Practical Training: The Future of Work
- Practical Training: What is it like to be a Work and Organisational Psychologist?
- Organisation and Cognition
- Human Performance
- Practical Training: Virtual Collaboration for the Common Good
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesPsychology Organisational Behaviour School Counselling View 24 other Masters in Organisational Behaviour in Netherlands
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A recent passport picture
- A copy of your passport or your EU/EEA identity card: make a copy of the page with your personal details.
- A copy of your most recent certified grades transcript and a copy of your certified diploma if you have obtained it.
- Your curriculum vitae
- Letter of motivation.
- Statement of completion
- Copy of your language test with sufficient results (if applicable)
International15800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15800 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA2209 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2209 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Maastricht
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.