The programme covers topics such as human resources, human organisation and work psychology. You’ll also attend a series of workshops that specifically focus on practical skills, such as applying job analyses and measuring human performance. After you’ve obtained your master’s, you’ll have all the preparation you need to become an organisational psychologist. But you could also pursue an academic career, studying the psychology of work and organisations.
You'll learn how to answer questions such as:
- Which working conditions prevent mental fatigue?
- What motivates people?
- What determines the effectiveness of a team?
- What is leadership?
- How would you develop a satisfactory selection system for, say, air traffic controllers?
- Which factors improve the quality of working life for the elderly?
- How do you stimulate innovation?
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Work Psychology
- Practical Training: Occupational Health Audit
- Human Resources
- Practical Training: What is it like to be a Work and Organisational Psychologist?
- Organisation and Cognition
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesPsychology Organisational Behaviour View 82 other Masters in Psychology in Netherlands
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
You need to have the following documents:
- A recent passport picture. The passport picture must satisfy certain requirements.
- A Copy of your valid passport or identity card.
- A Copy of your most recent grades transcript and a copy of your diploma if you have obtained it.
International13800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13800 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA2083 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2083 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.