At the School of Government, you'll discover innovative new uses for ICT building new ways for communities to engage with government and use public services.
A unique qualification in an emerging field
The Master of e-Government offered at the Victoria University of Wellington is the only course of its kind in the Asia-Pacific region.
Focusing on the management rather than the technical aspects of e-Government, your courses are designed by experts in government and ICT and taught by leading academics in this new field.
You'll be well-placed to take part in the emerging area of e-government, leading and managing ICT projects at government departments or non-governmental organisations (NGOs).
And while you'll develop skills that will uniquely prepare you for e-government projects, you'll also have capabilities and knowledge you can use in private industry.
- Research Project
- Digital Government and Public Sector Reform
- Research in the Public Sector
- Digital Engagement in the Public Sector
- Digital Government and Public Services
- 16 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesManagement Studies Public Administration View 4 other Masters in Public Administration in New Zealand
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Appropriate Bachelor's degree and two years' relevant work experience, or extensive work experience.You may also be required to demonstrate your proficiency in English.
International27140 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 36187 USD for the full programme during 16 months.
National13663 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18218 USD for the full programme during 16 months.
- Estimated international : NZ$50,171 for the full programme
- Estimated domestic : NZ$25,259 for the full programme
Living costs for Wellington
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.