The Leadership Education at University of Nebraska-Lincoln program provides content and experiential activities that support leadership studies, training and development, extension education, postsecondary teaching, and positions in business, government, or the private sector.
The Department of Agricultural Leadership, Education and Communication faculty and graduate students are internationally recognized for teaching, research, and outreach. We strive to develop close student-faculty relationships based on strong mentoring experiences.
- Theoretical Foundations of Leadership
- Developing Leadership Capacity in Organizations and Communities
- Problems of Beginning Agriscience Teachers
- Supervisory Leadership
- Diffusion of Innovations: Through an Extension Context
- Environmental Leadership
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducational Leadership View 362 other Masters in Educational Leadership in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Transcripts and/or mark sheets showing the grades earned in each course
- A diploma or certificate of graduation. (Not required if the transcript includes the name of the degree and the date it was conferred.)
- The Diploma Supplement, if the degree is Bologna-compliant
International29880 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 996 USD per credit during 12 months.
National29880 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 996 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State10230 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 341 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Lincoln
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.