The Executive Master of Business Administration Top-Up MBA course at the University of Northampton is available via Distance Learning with a September and January intake.
- Gain an MBA qualification in just one year
- Balance study with your commitments at work and home
- Enhance your employment opportunities
You will take one module and submit the Business Research Report which will top up your Diploma to sufficient credits to be awarded an Executive MBA.
Your teaching will be delivered electronically enabling you to balance study with your commitments at work and home, whilst enhancing your employment opportunities.
You will be aided throughout the process by our supportive teaching staff that are professionally qualified and have industry and academic experience to share with you. You will be encouraged to engage with your fellow students and tutors online.
Your management technique and competence will be significantly on completion ofthe MBA giving you the skills and confidence to progress into higher level management positions and other employment opportunities.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Critical issues in Business
- Business Research Project
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
Most courses do not have formal closing dates but applicants are advised to apply as early as possible to secure a place.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Executive MBA Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 138 other Masters in Business Administration in United Kingdom
- a Diploma in Management Studies from a British University (120 credits at Level 7/PG)
- Edexcel Extended Diploma in Strategy Management (120 credits at Level 7/PG)
- Association of Business Executives (ABE) PG Diploma in Business Management (120 credits at Level 7/PG)
- NCC Education PG Diploma in Business Management (120 credits at Level 7/PG)
- Other Business Management qualifications of the same level also considered
International3510 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3510 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA3510 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3510 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!