The MCF - Corporate Finance from SDA Bocconi School of Management is an intensive and stimulating one-year program in English, designed to provide you with the knowledge and skills to master the techniques and tools of international finance management and to drive innovation, whether you work for a company or an institution.
The Master in Corporate Finance is the right Master for you if:
- You are a young person, with an early-stage working experience, who want to develop your career in the finance function or financial industry (corporate financial management, banking & financial institutions, financial advisory, asset management, real estate).
- You want to be provided with the most advanced techniques of financial management and offer high quality solutions to financial problems.
- You want to combine practice and theory in just one year.
- You want an internationally recognized qualification, obtained in one of the most prestigious Business School in an international class.
- You are looking for a blend of leadership and respect for others, ethics, and appreciation of diversity.
Most MCF graduates go on to enjoy a successful career in finance, fulfilling their original goals when choosing this program. MCF alumni professional track records provide evidence that 95% of MCF graduates got a job in finance-related functions within 1 year after completing the Master program.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
MCF is a full-time commitment. Different methodologies are used throughout the program, like class sessions, case study discussions, simulations and role-playing exercises, guest speakers and in-company projects.
- Online tutorials & pre-courses
- Core courses (Financial Economics, Financial Accounting, Financial Analysis,…)
- Advanced courses (Managerial & Entrepreneurial Finance, Banking and Institutional Finance, Asses Management & Markets)
- Individual path to success (alternative options)
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Management, Organisation & Leadership View 47 other Masters in Economics in Italy
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A university degree in any discipline
- Fluency in English
- GMAT/GRE or SDA test
- An interview with the program director
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International33000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 33000 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA33000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 33000 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
Each year, SDA Bocconi School of Management offers multiple scholarships and tuition waivers. These are awarded on the basis of merit to candidates with an outstanding profile.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
- United States
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.