Econometrics and Operations Research - Operations Research from Maastricht University will not only give you the means to use computer programming to your advantage, but also to communicate your proposed solutions to the business decision-makers effectively.
Students at Econometrics and Operations Research - Operations Research from Maastricht University will:
- use and develop software to find optimal solutions for logistical scheduling problems
- find technical solutions to business and economic problems
- use tools like simulations and regression analysis
- have the opportunity to combine an 8-week internship with your master's thesis
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Operations Research Software
- Risk Management
- Open Macroeconomics in a Global Society
- ECB and Monetary Policy
- Supply Chain Strategy
- Supply Chain Operations
- Capita Selecta Quantitative Economics: Econometrics, Mathematical Economics and Operations Research
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEconomics Educational Research Econometrics View 128 other Masters in Economics in Netherlands
- List of grades of your bachelor’s programme
- Curriculum vitae
- Letter of motivation
- Official GMAT or GRE score report or alternative proof of academic capabilities
- Minimum required GMAT scores: 500 (total score) and 4.0 (Analytical Writing Assessment).
- A recent passport picture
- A copy of your valid, on 1 September 2021, passport or your EU/EEA identity card
- A copy of your most recent certified grades transcript and a copy of your certified diploma if you have obtained it.
International13800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13800 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA2168 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2168 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Maastricht
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.