At Econometrics and Operations Research - Econometrics from Maastricht University you will learn how to:
- analyse economic and financial data gathered over time
- conduct analyses for economic datasets collected over a large number of individuals or companies (possibly also over time), such as surveys
- deal with 'Big Data', where the number of variables may exceed the number of observed data
- empirically analyse financial markets
Graduates of this programme are highly sought-after by industry, banks, insurers and governmental and commercial organisations.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses included:
- Stochastic Processes
- Econometric Methods for Cross-sectional and Panel Data
- Time Series Methods and Dynamic Econometrics
- Empirical Analysis of Financial Markets
- Game Theory and Optimisation
- Open Macroeconomics in a Global Society
- Supply Chain Operations Management
- Risk Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Econometrics View 40 other Masters in Econometrics in Netherlands
- List of grades of your bachelor’s programme
- Curriculum vitae
- Letter of motivation
- Official GMAT or GRE score report or alternative proof of academic capabilities
- Minimum required GMAT scores: 500 (total score) and 4.0 (Analytical Writing Assessment).
- A recent passport picture
- A copy of your valid, on 1 September 2021, passport or your EU/EEA identity card
- A copy of your most recent certified grades transcript and a copy of your certified diploma if you have obtained it.
International13800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13800 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA2168 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2168 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.