The Economics programme offered by the University of Bristol is a free-standing qualification, enabling graduates to seek employment in economics-related fields. For those intending to pursue further study, the programme is designed to meet entrance requirements for postgraduate programmes at master's level or higher.
Successful completion of this programme will enable graduates to seek employment in economics-related fields and meet entrance requirements for postgraduate programmes at master's level or higher.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Microeconomics with Extended Essay
- Macroeconomics with Extended Essay
- Applied Quantitative Research Methods
- Mathematical and Statistical Methods
- Economic Data
- Growth and Development
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 9 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Econometrics View 871 other Masters in Finance in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- An upper second-class honours degree (or international equivalent). Entrance qualifications must include a significant mathematical component, either at degree level or a minimum of grade A in A-level Mathematics (or equivalent). Candidates should supply details of high school qualifications when applying. Economics Graduates will not be considered for the Economics Graduate Diploma. Graduates of Economics should apply for the Economics MSc.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International19300 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19300 GBP for the full programme during 9 months.
National10200 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10200 GBP for the full programme during 9 months.
Living costs for Bristol
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.