As the largest liquid freshwater reservoir on earth, groundwater has both a huge environmental and economic value, and will be an essential resource for adaptation to climate change and reduction of socio-economic vulnerability, particularly in regions where freshwater availability is highly variable and frequently limited.
Several factors foster the need for a more comprehensive and multidisciplinary Master in Groundwater and Global Change - Impacts and Adaptation at IHE Delft Institute for Water Education.
Academic focal areas:
Groundwater data collection, interpretation and modelling;
Climate processes and modelling;
Groundwater-surface water-climate interactions;
Integrated river basin and water resources management;
Groundwater and environmental impacts;
Groundwater, society and policies;
Groundwater in adaptation to global change.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Hydrology, Environment and Water Resources
- Ocean and Atmospheric Physics
- Integrated River Basin Management
- Groundwater Pollution and Protection
- Global Environmental Policies
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Deadline passed, EEA/EU
DisciplinesEarth Sciences Hydrology & Water Management Natural Resource Management View 17 other Masters in Hydrology & Water Management in Netherlands
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Certified copy (ies) of academic diploma(s) (if applicable translated in English);
- Certified academic transcript(s), (if applicable translated in English);
- Curriculum Vitae including work experience and research record (if any);
- Letter of Motivation stating the applicant’s interest in the study programme
- Two letters of recommendation
- Residence certificate
International21942 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 21942 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA21942 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 21942 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.