The Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering faculty are actively involved in research related to biomolecular engineering, biomedical engineering, nanotechnology, polymers, composite materials, catalysis, and solid phase reactions. This program is available at University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
Graduate coursework is offered in the advanced fundamentals of applied mathematics, chemical reaction kinetics, numerical methods, thermodynamics, transport phenomena, biomolecular engineering, and polymers.
The scope of chemical and biomolecular engineering work is far-reaching. Engineers are involved in a range of industries including manufacturing, healthcare, environmental health, and biotechnology. Graduates are among the highest paid within engineering disciplines.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Multiple Contact Separation Processes
- Introduction to Atomistic Simulations
- Advanced Chemical Engineering Analysis
- Chemical Engineering Thermodynamics and Kinetics
- Theoretical and Applied Thermodynamics for Chemical Engineers
- Chemical Engineering Laboratory
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBio & Biomedical Engineering Chemical Engineering View 174 other Masters in Chemical Engineering in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Transcripts and/or mark sheets showing the grades earned in each course
- A diploma or certificate of graduation. (Not required if the transcript includes the name of the degree and the date it was conferred.)
- The Diploma Supplement, if the degree is Bologna-compliant
International1285 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1285 USD per credit during 12 months.
National1285 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1285 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State472 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 472 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Lincoln
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.