The Biostatistics program at Boston University prepares students to function as collaborators on research projects in academia, industry, or government, and prepares students for doctoral programs in biostatistics or other quantitative areas of health research.
A candidate for a Master of Arts degree in Biostatistics is expected to demonstrate mastery of knowledge in biostatistics by:
- Demonstrating mastery at a master’s level of biostatistical theory and application through high achievement in coursework and on written comprehensive examinations.
- Demonstrating commitment to advancing the values of scholarship by keeping abreast of current advances within biostatistics and showing commitment to personal professional development through engagement in professional societies and publication.
- Conducting scholarly work in a professional and ethical manner guided by the principles of the profession.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Linear Models
- Mathematical Statistics
- Concepts and Methods in Epidemiology
- Intermediate Statistical Computing and Applied Regression Analysis
- Statistical Methods for Epidemiology
- Foundations of Public Health
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiomedicine Biology Statistics View 285 other Masters in Biomedicine in United States
- Three recommendations
- Personal statement/statement of purpose
- Previous Coursework Document
- Certified English translations of all transcripts and academic records
International58560 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 58560 USD per year during 12 months.
National58560 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 58560 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Boston
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.