Mathematicians work in areas such as industry, commerce, and science.
- They apply mathematical methods in industry, technology, and the natural sciences.
- They use deterministic and stochastic models in commerce, administration, finance, and insurance.
- They tackle questions of data security and communication technology in theory and practice.
- They develop methods without which many devices and technologies of modern day life would not exist - for example, imaging processes in medicine and technology, communication and security in data transfer, risk management for banks and insurance companies, and computer-aided processes in natural sciences and technology.
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Advanced analysis
- Discrete and algebraic structures
- Advanced functional analysis
- Non-linear optimisation
- High-performance computing
- Advanced probability
- Number theory
- Discrete and computational geometry
- Mathematical foundations of information theory
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesMathematics View 11 other Masters in Mathematics in Austria
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
According to the curriculum, graduates of the following bachelor’s programmes offered at TU Graz and University of Graz will be accepted without an admission procedure:
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
- 363.36 Euro in the general admission period
- 399.70 Euro in the additional admission period
- 726.72 Euro for non-EU foreign nationals
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.