This Audiology program from Flinders University prepares you to begin clinical practice as an audiologist in a range of urban, rural and remote settings, to be a well-informed health professional, and to acquire critical skills in appraising scientific and clinical information which will assist your further professional development.
There is a great demand for qualified and trained professionals in audiology, both within Australia and worldwide, and the Flinders course enjoys particularly high employment outcomes. Opportunities exist in city-based, rural and remote settings across the globe.
Potential employers include:
- public and private sector
- diagnostic and rehabilitation practices
- education settings
- special schools
- early intervention centres
- research facilities
- hearing aid companies.
The Master of Audiology is fully accredited by Audiology Australia. Graduates of the Master of Audiology will meet the standards set out by Audiology Australia for practice by entry-level audiologists.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Professional Studies
- Clinical Audiology
- Professional Studies
- Research Project
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Sciences Health Informatics View 231 other Masters in Public Health in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS code: 027824D
- Applicants normally must hold an approved degree from an approved tertiary institution, and typically have achieved a minimum of credit average. However, the Dean (Education) may, under certain circumstances and subject to specific conditions, admit others who can show evidence of fitness for candidature.
- No specific undergraduate degree is required for admission.
- In addition to an approved degree, admission will be based on the applicant's best Grade Point Average using a minimum of 18 units of a qualification from an approved tertiary institution.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International48000 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 48000 AUD per year during 24 months.
National32472 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32472 AUD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Adelaide
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.